BELCANDO® Tabs - tasty nutritional supplements
Skin problems, joint disorders, overweight, weakened immune system: dogs also suffer from the diseases of civilised society. That's the bad news. The good news is: targeted nutritional supplements can often help to deal with these problems.
New BELCANDO® Tabs are a tasty alternative to conventional food supplements in the form of pills or powders. Five varieties of chewable tablets supplement your dog's diet with the top-quality nutrients he needs, and they taste as good as a treat!
BELCANDO® Tabs provide the supplementary nutrients that your dog may need from time to time if he has problems with his coat, skin or joints. They are available in sturdy containers of 60, 120 or 225 Tabs, and you can give them to your dog in the same way as a treat (depending on body weight). "I know from my own experience how difficult it is to trick dogs by hiding supplements in their regular food," says Dr. Christoph Deitert, Head of Research & Development at BELCANDO®.
Special features and indications of the five new varieties of BELCANDO® Tabs:
- AGIL-Tabs contain New Zealand green-lipped mussels, omega-3 fatty acids as well as vitamins E and C, and support joint metabolism. They are particularly suitable for age-related joint degeneration, supplementary treatment of degenerative symptoms of the musculoskeletal system, and as a preventive measure for young dogs of large breeds or dogs involved in sports or other activities that stress the joints.
- Does your dog a have a dull, dry coat, skin irritation, allergies or sore paws? Zinc amino acid chelate, biotin, omega-3 fatty acids and brewer's yeast are the active ingredients in our DERM-Tabs. They complement each other with their positive effect on skin and coat metabolism.
- Frail, sensitive or stressed dogs benefit particularly from our VITAL-Tabs with vitamin C and beta-glucans from brewer's yeast. In young animals, VITAL-Tabs can help to strengthen the body's own defence system during the immunity gap after weaning.
- If your dog is overweight, we recommend FIBER-Tabs. High-fibre ballast and L-carnitine support weight loss in overweight dogs and can also be given over the long term to prevent weight gain in older or less active dogs.
- AGE-Tabs should be considered at the first signs of age-related problems with your dog's eyes or circulation, or lack of vitality in mature dogs. Cold-pressed grape seeds with high anti-oxidative activity prevent cell damage, and research suggests that the active ingredients of marigold flowers help to prevent ageing symptoms of the eyes.
further information, please contact:
Gabriele Frankemölle - BEWITAL online editorial team
Phone: +49 2862/581-576